Wednesday 25 January 2012

Well Done, Napoli!

After crushing inter 3-0 in Milan on October 1st, Napoli did it again, this time eliminating the high-flying inter team from the Coppa Italia.

I can't say I'm not happy.

How inter managed to get eight wins in a row prior to this, including against rivals Milan and Lazio (although, as previously stated, I'm not so sure Lazio is a rival for them), I don't really know. I think there's something fishy going on with that.
Because they managed to just go past Napoli in the standings, but look at this performance in a fair fight: inter is nowhere near being able to claim superiority over Napoli.

Claudio Ranieri says a penalty given to Napoli, in tandem with a penalty not given to his side, decided the match. What's the matter, Claudio? Perhaps you're disappointed that there was no greasing the referee? I don't hear Mazzarri saying anything about the Chivu intervention in the first half.

The goals:
1-0

www.todayfoot.com Na 1-0 In 25/01/2012 by 123dz
2-0

www.todayfoot.com Na 2-0 In 25/01/2012 by 123dz

No comments:

Post a Comment