Monday 30 April 2012

Man. City - Man. U. -- New Title Race?

I think there could still be a race between these two only if Manchester City beats United.

Manchester United is going to beat Swansea and Sunderland, in the last two matches, I'm sure, and I would bet on it.
And they might probably be working on the referees in the match against their city rivals, too, I think.

However, if City does manage to pull the upset, they could have an advantage of possibly 8-10 goals on United. All United needs to do is pull a couple of 6-0 wins, and they might still be good for the title.

Let's not forget, also, that Manchester City has to go to Newcastle, where Man. U. lost 0-3, and Pardew's team still has Champions League ambitions...

But, let's see first what happens at the City of Manchester (Etihad) Stadium, before I go back to posting more Premier League fixtures/results.

(And, ha, ha, I bet the United management is now ruing the way they approached the match against Wigan...)

No comments:

Post a Comment